- Are tickets expected to sell out?
There is always a chance that the event will sell out, in which case no more tickets will be sold. So, get your tickets now—we want to make sure you don’t miss out!
- What payment methods can be used to purchase tickets?
Credit and debit cards are accepted.
- What is the maximum number of tickets I can buy?
Tickets are limited to four (4) per person.
- Can I upgrade my GA tickets to VIP?
Upgrades may be available if VIP tickets have not sold out. Contact Front Gate Tickets for more information.
- What if I accidentally bought VIP tickets and I’m under 21?
You must be 21 or older to enter the venue with a VIP wristband. No refunds will be issued. You may make an even exchange for a GA ticket via Front Gate Tickets or in person at the box office.
- Can I get a VIP package if some members of my group are under 21?
No, only those 21 or older are permitted to enter VIP areas; and you must be 21 or older to enter the venue with a VIP ticket.
- Should I receive a confirmation email for my purchase?
You should receive a confirmation email within moments of purchase. If you do not (be sure to check your junk folder), please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- What if I purchased tickets but my card hasn’t been charged yet?
Your card should be charged within two business days. If you do not see the charge on your account, please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- I ordered my tickets to be shipped to me. When will I receive them?
Tickets will begin shipping closer to the event. If you have not received your tickets within one week of the event, please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- How can I avoid ticket fraud?
The best way to avoid ticket fraud is to buy directly from Front Gate. If you buy resale tickets, we advise you to get them only from trusted friends. DO NOT purchase from scalpers. If you arrive at the venue with an illegitimate ticket, you will be turned away, and no refund will be provided.
- Can I buy a single-night camping pass?
No, camping passes are not sold on a single-night basis. Only 3-night camping passes are available.
- Which nights are included in 3-night camping?
All camping passes are for the nights of September 30th, October 1st & October 2nd.
- My friend bought my camping pass for me. How do I pick it up?
Just bring the order number and a photocopy of your friend’s credit card and ID.
- Are ADA accommodations offered in the campground?
Yes! ADA camping is available in all tiers of camping.
- What security and emergency services will be available?
Your safety and well-being is paramount. The campground will be fully staffed by our Ground Control team, as well as medical and security personnel, 24 hours a day.
- Are we allowed to sleep in our cars/oversize vans?
No. Sleeping in cars or vans can be a serious health risk due to heat. We do not advise this for anyone!
- Will there be a General Store in the campground?
Yes! It will be open the entire time that the campground is open.
- Can I grill or cook in the campground?
Yes! Small, portable propane stoves/grills are allowed for cooking. Tanks up to 4 lbs (per group) will be allowed into the campground (propane bottles that are part of your RV/camping trailer’s internal system are OK, even if they exceed 4 lbs). Please monitor your cooking devices and fully turn off tanks whenever you are not using them. Stay safe, and be aware of your surroundings while cooking. Note: Butane accessories (including torches), as well as steel knives or other utensils deemed as weapons, will not be allowed into the campground.
- Are there showers in the campground?
Yes. We offer free showers, porta-potties, and drinking water.
- If you confiscate something, can I get it back at the end of the weekend?
Prohibited items confiscated at any point—whether at entry or throughout the weekend—will NOT be returned. Please carefully review the lists of acceptable/prohibited items. If you have a question as to whether something is permitted, contact us. If you’re unsure about an item, we advise you to leave it at home.
- Can I leave the campground early?
Yes. However, re-entry will not be permitted.
- Does each campsite require a vehicle?
You do not need a vehicle to claim a campsite.
- Can I purchase two campsites to have more space?
You may purchase multiple campsites. If your vehicle exceeds allocated space for your campsite, you will be asked to purchase an additional camping pass.
- What sizes are the different campsite types?
- Owl's Nest campsites are approximately 12'x12', including the pre-set tent.
- Fox Den campsites are approximately 15'x25', enough room for a single tent and one vehicle.
- Cheshire Cove campsites are approximately 18'x35', enough room for two 2–4-person tents and one vehicle.
- Castle Crossing campsites are approximately 18'x40', enough room for two 2–4-person tents and one vehicle.
- Acorn Village campsites are approximately 20'x50', enough room for two 2–4-person tents and/or shade awnings and one vehicle.
- Is there re-entry into the campground?
Please obtain a re-entry slip before leaving your campsite. Slips are available through Guest Services or from a staff member at the entry gate after 8:00 AM. If you do not have one upon returning, you will be charged for another camping ticket.
- What time does the event start & end each day?
Each day of the festival, Will Call opens at 4pm, and event times are 2pm–1:30am.
- Can I enter anytime?
As long as you are holding a ticket that has not yet been scanned that day, you may enter any time during the event. Ins & outs are not allowed.
- Will set times get posted in advance?
Yes. During the days leading up to the festival, set times will be posted via this site, our social media sites, the Insomniac app, and email updates (sign up for emails at the bottom of this page). Set times will also appear on the festival guide you receive upon entry. Note: The lineup is subject to change.
- Can I see a festival map ahead of time?
Yes. Maps showing stage locations, food, bathrooms, etc. will be available prior to the event on this site and the Insomniac app.
- Where is the closest airport?
The closest airports are: SEA (3hrs away), EAT, PSC, GEG, and PAE.
- Is re-entry allowed?
No, ins-and-outs are not allowed.
- What is the camera policy?
Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass using our press submission form. Do not email your request. Photo passes are not required for standard cameras that do not have detachable lenses or handheld video devices under 6″. Professional video cameras are not permitted.
- What can I bring with me?
See our complete list of Acceptable and Prohibited Items.
- Will there be a lost & found?
Lost & Found services will be available at the venue during and between show days. Check the festival map for specific locations. Following the event, items will be held at an off-site location. Learn more.
- Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the festival or in the surrounding neighborhood. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
- Does the venue have cash machines?
Yes, ATMs will be available both inside and outside the venue grounds. Locations will be clearly marked on the festival map.
- Can I sleep in my car or park overnight?
Sleeping in cars in the festival parking lot is not permitted for anyone. DO NOT leave your car in the parking lot during non-festival hours, or it will be towed at your expense.
- Can I rent a locker?
Yes! Store your stuff securely, and keep your cell phone powered up all weekend long. Learn more about lockers.
- I’m under 18. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
No one under the age of 18 will be allowed into the venue, with or without a guardian.
- What kind of ID do I need?
You must present identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. See the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable forms of ID.
- What if my ID is lost or expired?
Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by DMV renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.
- Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
Consular IDs are not considered acceptable identification. Foreign government-issued driver’s licenses are acceptable with a photocopy of a passport. A foreign government-issued passport will work on its own.