With lush grass fronts, a gravel parking bay and breathtaking views across the Gorge Terrace camping is the way to go if you want to step your camping experience up a notch.
Situated between premier camping and the Gorge Amphitheater, this area is the quietest of the camping areas.
3-Day Camping Pass
*Amenities are subject to change pending state and county restrictions at this time.
- The approximate dimensions of the camping spots in Terrace camping 18’x40’, enough room for (2) 2-4 people tents and one vehicle or an RV.
- Sorry, no RV hookups available (power/water)
- · Potable water is available
- RV/Camp Trailer pump out and water delivery services are available by Honey Bucket for a fee, just ask the concierge. Please see our FAQ page for pricing.
- Exclusive clean, private restrooms and free shower facilities
- Free shuttle service to the Amphitheatre that drops you at a specified drop off location within the venue.
- 24-hour security
- Dedicated concierge service
- Complimentary fresh coffee and pastries in the morning to enjoy as you wake up to the best views in the campground (in our opinion).
- Occupancy is limited to six persons per site
- All occupants must be present at time of check in
- You will still have access to all the facilities of the main campground and the fun.
- It’ll be a quick and easy out from here once your stay is over. We’ll hope to see you back again for the next amazing Gorge concert.
- Management reserves the right to make decisions on a case by case basis, all management decisions are final.
- Spaces on the Terraces are allocated by type of vehicle. It is not always possible to camp groups together, especially if one camp site is a tent set up and another a large RV
Castle Crossing Check-In
If you purchase camping with your festival tickets, you will receive your camping and vehicle passes with your tickets. If you purchase camping separately, your passes will be delivered separately. If your festival and/or camping passes are being held at Will Call, just present your order number, credit card, and photo ID to pick them up at Campground Ticket Help.
- It is not always possible to camp groups together. If your group would like to camp together, you need to arrive together.
- There is a limit of 1 vehicle per camp ticket no exceptions. For more details please visit our FAQ page.
Parking & Search
Upon entry to the campground, your vehicle will be thoroughly searched, and you will be assigned your campsite based on vehicle type, larger RV’s may be parked in a different area than tents or smaller RV’s. Please minimize the space you occupy so that others can share the grounds. Be prepared for long entry lines on Thursday and Friday, as it takes time to search and process every vehicle!
If you and another group of campers arrive together and have purchased the same type of camping pass, you may be assigned adjacent campsites if possible, Different sized RV’s or tents may be separated, but staff will do their best to accommodate. “Saving spots” is not allowed, and spots will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Please plan accordingly!