Fox Den (Standard) Camping is the most affordable way to join our camping community and includes access to a comfort station and pay showers.
3-Day Camping Pass
+ Taxes & Fees
Limited Presale Closed
*Amenities are subject to change pending state and county restrictions at this time.
- The approximate dimensions of the camping spots in Standard/General camping are 15’x25’, enough room for a single tent and one vehicle.
- Sorry, no RV hookups available (power/water)
- RV/Camp Trailer pump out and water delivery services are available by Honey Bucket for a fee. Please see our FAQ page for pricing.
- Potable water and hand wash sinks (located at the comfort stations)
- On-site security patrols
- Convenience store with ATM on site
- Hot showers available for a small fee
- Plenty of portable bathrooms throughout the site
- All occupants must be present at time of check-in
Fox Den Check-in
If you purchase camping with your festival tickets, you will receive your camping and vehicle passes with your tickets. If you purchase camping separately, your passes will be delivered separately. If your festival and/or camping passes are being held at Will Call, just present your order number, credit card, and photo ID to pick them up at Campground Ticket Help.
Your festival wristband will be scanned upon entry, along with your vehicle decal. Each group member will then also be given a camping wristband—up to 6 people per campsite. For group members arriving at different times, a second vehicle decal will be needed; each passenger will be given a camping wristband.
Parking & Search
Upon entry to the campground, your vehicle will be thoroughly searched, and you will be assigned your campsite. Please minimize the space you occupy so that others can share the grounds. Be prepared for long entry lines on Thursday and Friday, as it takes time to search and process every vehicle!
If you and another group of campers arrive together and have purchased the same type of camping pass, you may be assigned adjacent campsites. “Saving spots” is not allowed, and spots will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Please plan accordingly!