Fox Den (Standard) Camping is the most affordable way to join our camping community and includes access to a comfort station and pay showers.
3-Day Camping Pass
*Amenities are subject to change pending state and county restrictions at this time.
- The approximate dimensions of the camping spots in Standard/General camping are 15’x25’, enough room for a single tent and one vehicle.
- Sorry, no RV hookups available (power/water)
- RV/Camp Trailer pump out and water delivery services are available by Honey Bucket for a fee. Please see our FAQ page for pricing.
- Potable water and hand wash sinks (located at the comfort stations)
- On-site security patrols
- Convenience store with ATM on site
- Hot showers available for a small fee
- Plenty of portable bathrooms throughout the site
- All occupants must be present at time of check-in
Fox Den Check-in
If you purchase camping with your festival tickets, you will receive your camping and vehicle passes with your tickets. If you purchase camping separately, your passes will be delivered separately. If your festival and/or camping passes are being held at Will Call, just present your order number, credit card, and photo ID to pick them up at Campground Ticket Help.
- It is not always possible to camp groups together. If your group would like to camp together, you need to arrive together.
- There is a limit of 1 vehicle per camp ticket no exceptions. For more details please visit our FAQ page.
Parking & Search
Upon entry to the campground, your vehicle will be thoroughly searched, and you will be assigned your campsite. Please minimize the space you occupy so that others can share the grounds. Be prepared for long entry lines on Thursday and Friday, as it takes time to search and process every vehicle!
If you and another group of campers arrive together and have purchased the same type of camping pass, you may be assigned adjacent campsites. “Saving spots” is not allowed, and spots will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Please plan accordingly!