Maximize your Gorge experience by being close to the Amphitheater with Gold / Big Rig camping.
3-Day Camping Pass
+ Taxes & Fees
+ Taxes & Fees
Limited Presale Closed
*Amenities are subject to change pending state and county restrictions at this time.
- The approximate dimensions of the camping spots in Gold / Big Rig (for certain events only) is 20’x50’ enough room for (2) 2-4 person tents and/or shade awnings and one vehicle.
- These campsites are extra roomy and easily accessible to accommodate larger vehicles i.e. SUVs, RVs or travel trailers.
- Close to the Amphitheatre, short walk to the main gate
- On-site security patrols
- Access to clean, private restrooms and free shower facilities
- Sorry, no RV hookups available (power/water)
- RV/Camp Trailer pump out and water delivery services are available by Honey Bucket for a fee. Please see our FAQ page for pricing.
- All occupants must be present at time of check-in
- Management reserves the right to make decisions on a case by case basis, all management decisions are final.
- Gold campers are also allowed access to Standard & Premier Camping
- It is not always possible to camp groups together. If your group would like to camp together, you need to arrive together.
- There is a limit of 1 vehicle per camp ticket no exceptions. For more details please visit our
Acorn Village Check-In
If you purchase camping with your festival tickets, you will receive your camping and vehicle passes with your tickets. If you purchase camping separately, your passes will be delivered separately. If your festival and/or camping passes are being held at Will Call, just present your order number, credit card, and photo ID to pick them up at Campground Ticket Help.
Your festival wristband will be scanned upon entry, along with your vehicle decal. Each group member will then also be given a camping wristband—up to 6 people per campsite. For group members arriving at different times, a second vehicle decal will be needed; each passenger will be given a camping wristband.
Parking & Search
Upon entry to the campground, your vehicle will be thoroughly searched, and you will be assigned your campsite. Please minimize the space you occupy so that others can share the grounds. Be prepared for long entry lines on Thursday and Friday, as it takes time to search and process every vehicle!
If you and another group of campers arrive together and have purchased the same type of camping pass, you may be assigned adjacent campsites. “Saving spots” is not allowed, and spots will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Please plan accordingly!