3-Day Camping Pass
+ Taxes & Fees
*Amenities are subject to change pending state and county restrictions at this time.
- 1 Gorge-branded tent for 2 people, 2 Single Size Air Mattresses, and 2 Gorge-branded Sleeping Bags. You can take your tent and everything in it home with you!
- The tents have a 9’x9′ footprint and are 7 ft tall. Approximate site size for Easy Camping is 12′ x 12′
Easy Camping FAQ
- What comes with my Easy Camping site?
1 Gorge-branded tent for 2 people, 2 Single Size Air Mattresses, and 2 Gorge-branded Sleeping Bags. You can take your tent and everything in it home with you!
- How big are the tents?
The tents have a 9'x9' footprint and are 7 ft tall.
Approximate site size for Easy Camping is 12' x 12'
- Is the tent waterproof?
Yes, the tent is waterproof.
- Can I visit my friends staying in the outside camping areas?
You are welcome to visit friends in Standard & Gold Camping, however, you will NOT be permitted access to Terrace, Premier or Oasis Camping.
- How many people can stay in my tent?
2 people per Easy Campsite. Guests are not allowed in Easy Camping.
- When can I check-in?
You are welcome to check-in as soon as the gates open for all campgrounds.
- Are there bathrooms and showers?
Yes! You may use the bathrooms and showers located nearby.
- Where do I park?
Parking will be a short distance from your campsite.
- Can I leave and reenter the Easy Campground with my car?
Yes – Please inform the concierge or security staff and be sure to bring your Easy Camping ticket with you as well.
- I have more questions, where can I get information?
We are ready to help - contact us at GorgeInfo@LiveNation.com
Owl's Nest Check-In
If you purchase camping with your festival tickets, you will receive your camping and vehicle passes with your tickets. If you purchase camping separately, your passes will be delivered separately. If your festival and/or camping passes are being held at Will Call, just present your order number, credit card, and photo ID to pick them up at Campground Ticket Help.
- It is not always possible to camp groups together. If your group would like to camp together, you need to arrive together.
- There is a limit of 1 vehicle per camp ticket no exceptions. For more details please visit our FAQ page.
Parking & Search
Upon entry to the campground, your vehicle will be thoroughly searched, and you will be assigned your campsite where your tent will be set up and ready to occupy. Vehicles will be parked a short distance from your campsite. Be prepared for long entry lines on Thursday and Friday, as it takes time to search and process every vehicle!
If you and another group of campers arrive together and have purchased the same type of camping pass, you may be assigned adjacent campsites. “Saving spots” is not allowed, and spots will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Please plan accordingly!